Amazon Key Home Kit – Amazon has released lot of amazing products over the 23 years, Now it is released Smart Lock (Digital Security) to the Home’s. Amazon is the first company to offer a home security camera or a smart lock.
Amazon Key Home Kit – “Smart Lock (Digital Security) for Home’s”
Amazon Key App it allows to give the access to the people that you trust and Schedule permanent access for your family members. You can also give temporary access to come back visitors like friends dog walkers, house cleaners and guests.
The system is controlled via the Key app as well as check the status of your lock, So you can remotely lock and unlock your door whenever you like.You can also receive notifications and check in anytime via live view when someone locks and unlocks your door through the Amazon key app.
Here you can get Amazon Key App to monitor you home by amazon cloud cam
AmazonKeyHomeKitApp ANDROID Download
AmazonKeyHomekitApp IOS Download
Let’s see What’s new in Amazon Key Home Kit
The Amazon Key comes with Cloud Cam (Key Edition) and an Amazon Key-compatible smart lock.
- Amazon Cloud Cam indoor security camera with 1080p Full HD, night vision, and two-way audio.
- Amazon Key-compatible smart lock from leading lock manufacturers & it is compatible with standard deadbolts mounted separately from the handle and standard doors between 1-3/8 and 2 inches in thickness.
Amazon key Instillation
- Get the Amazon Key In-Home Kit installed for free by a professional or (DIY) do it yourself. Just schedule your installation appointment during checkout.
- The Amazon Key app is available to download for free on the Google Play Store.
- To record your in-home delivery, Cloud Cam needs to be installed inside your home within 25 feet of your smart lock and facing your front door.
Replace your deadbolt Keep your existing deadbolt
Note: Amazon Key is exclusively for Amazon Prime members in 37 cities and surrounding areas across the U.S Starting at $249.99, Home delivery is currently only available in selected areas. #NeedToWaitInIndiaforAmazonKey
Some Interesting Facts About AMAZON:
- Amazon’s current logo was designed to depict a smile that goes from A to Z. “This signifies that the company is willing to deliver every thing to everyone, anywhere in the world.”
- Last year, when Amazon’s site went down for 49 minutes the company missed sales of nearly $5.7 million.
- Amazon.com is the world’s third-largest information technology company by revenue.
Get Brand New UI Look for your smartphone by this Best Android Launchers