Apple will fix some iPhone 6s and 6s Plus ‘no power’ issues for free
Good news for Apple users. Apple Inc. has announced a free repair program for some iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus devices.
Many users reported that Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus devices have power on/off issues. ″Apple has determined that certain iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus devices may not power on due to a component that may fail,” Apple said in the notice.
Apple mentioned that This issue only affects devices within a limited serial number range that were manufactured between October 2018 to August 2019.
If you have experienced this issue, please use the serial number checker below to see if your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus is eligible for repair, free of charge.
If your iPhone is eligible, visit your nearest Apple service center, they will repair will it free of charge.
- Visit Apple iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus Free Service Page
- Enter your Serial Number
- Find out Your iPhone is eligible or not for the program.
- Make an appointment with an Apple service center or visit nearest apple service center.
If your iPhone 6s and 6S plus is not eligible ofr the repair program the above message will display. Check before visiting the Apple service center.
How To Find Your iPhone Serial Number.
Learn how to find the serial number of an iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, HomePod, or other Apple products.
Depending on the Apple product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch Goto Setting > General > About.
Suggested Article: How secure Your face is your password with iPhone X
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S Plus Free Service Process
Before visiting the Apple service center plase check your iPhone searil number comaptabilty with the free repair option. They will examine your iPhone prior to any service repair.
- You can visit your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Contact Apple Support to arrange mail-in service via the Apple Repair Center.
- You can also make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store.
NOTE: Before going for service, please back up your iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud.
For more latest tech updates bookmark our website technewso.com
Follow Us on Facebook.