Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV
Canon’s EOS 6D Mark II has been released into the market, let’s check whats the new updated features added in Canon EOS 6D Mark II and also the major technical difference between Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR.
Let’s check what are the major updates and new feature available in the camera. Here we will compare canon 6D Mark II with Canon 5D Mark IV D. Both the cameras have high-resolution cameras, wireless connectivity, and better performance in difficult shooting modes. let’s get a detailed review of Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV cameras.
Canon 6D Mark II Specifications:
Canon EOS 6D Mark II is a powerful yet compact full-frame DSLR. The DSLR has a 26.2-megapixel image sensor, with dual pixel CMOS AF and a vari-angle touch panel LCD monitor. With Canon 6D Mark II you can take stunning images and High-resolution videos from different angles. It has fast touchscreen operable AF.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II has the most useful feature especially when recording in quality as high as Full HD 60p / 50p. The 5-axis image stabilization system which is built within the camera for suppressing camera shake when shooting handheld movies
- 26.2MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 45-point all cross-type AF; up to 6.5fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100 – 40000 (expandable to 102400)
- GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Features
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Touch Panel LCD monitor:
The EOS 6D Mark II is also the first full-frame EOS camera to have a touchscreen Vari-angle LCD monitor with a focusing area that covers most of the image display area (80% horizontally and 80% vertically).
- With Servo AF, it is possible taking continuous still shots of moving subjects at up to 4 fps even while carrying out focus tracking in Live View.
- For shooting movies even in Full HD 60p / 50p, Movie Servo AF allows you to customize tracking sensitivity and AF speed.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Connectivity:
Canon 6D Mark II has Wi-Fi / NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy, and GPS Logging Functions.
With NFC, all you need to do is tap the paired smartphone and the camera together to initiate file transfer via Wi-Fi.
- Compatibility with Bluetooth low energy provides a low-powered, constant connection to the smartphone.
- The EOS 6D Mark II also features a GPS logging function that enables you to geotag images
Canon 5D Mark IV Specifications:
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV equipped with 30.4-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and highly sought-after Dual Pixel CMOS AF. with high-speed and high-precision AF you can shoot 4K videos.
With this firmware upgrade, the dynamic range increases up to 800 percent, providing approximately 12 stops of dynamic range, even in low light.
- 30.4MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 4K Movie Shooting (25 / 30p) with 4K Frame Grab
- Canon Log Capability
Canon 5D Mark IV Features:
Canon 5D Mark IV Camera:
The EOS 5D Mark IV is equipped with a full-frame CMOS sensor boasting of a 30.4-megapixel image resolution.
With 61-points, all are f/8-sensitive, and 41 points are capable of cross-type AF you can to produce sharp and crisp photographs.
Shooting with Canon 5D Mark IV:
With Dual Pixel CMOS AF you can shoot 4K movie with high standard visuals. Individual frames can be extracted from this footage with the 4K Frame Grab function.
Canon 5D Mark IV Connectivity:
With Canon 5D Mark II you can easily share all your images to smart devices. All you need to do is pair the smartphone with the Canon sharing app.
EOS 5D Mark IV features a log gamma setting that maximizes dynamic range and provides a wide exposure latitude.
- Canon Log makes it perfect to shoot in tricky lighting conditions
- Canon Log are ideal for post-production processes where corrections, color matching and grading are applied
Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV Comparison Table
Check the major difference between Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV. Here is the comparison table of both cameras and their specification and price.
Hope you find the details information about Canon 6D Mark II vs Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR cameras. If you are looking for anything particular, write in the comment section, we will get back to you with the information.