Ever wondered how to digitise documents from your android smartphone ? well, you’re at right place. Things like scanning forms into PDF format, scanning receipts , and scanning a filled-out form for email can be done on your smartphone.This worriment can be ended with our best free document scanner apps for Android.(best free camscanner alternatives)
6 Best ways to scan your Photos, QR Codes, Receipts, photocopies and More…(CamScanner Alternatives)
Below mentioned Android Application download links are directly redirected to official Google Play Store
CamScanner is amidst the most popular document scanner apps in android. They’re exportable to PDF or JPEG format. Additionally, you can print using cloud printing or even fax documents .Pro Users get Cloud support for Drive, Dropbox, or Box comes in handy. You can get most of the basic features for free. Also,you can subscribe to the service for $4.99. That will unlock every feature for those who really need.
- Mobile Scanner(Phone PDF Creator)
- Enhance Scanned image Quality
- Extract Text from Image(OCR)
- Convert easily scanned images to PDF , JPEG
- Easy to Share scanned PDF/JPEG Files
- Advanced Editing
- Secure Important Docs
- Sync across Platforms(Registered Users Only), Print & Fax.
Adobe Scan is one of the newest document scanner apps. It includes colour presets to make the document more distinct. You can access the scanned documents on your device. You can send them through email or backup them to the cloud . Documents can be converted to PDF, and also has list of features we can rely on.
- SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
- Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards. You can even scan multi-page documents and save as PDF with a single tap
- Nice UI with easy OCR facility
- Edit, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
Document Scanner notes itself as an all-in-one scanning solution app. It has features like PDF conversion, scanning, OCR support. Nonetheless, it also includes a QR code scanner and image support. It even can turn on a flashlight in a low-light environment.Its compact of features.
- Scan your document
- Enhance the scan quality
- Optimise your PDF into B/W, Lighten, Colour or dark.
- Turn scans into clear and sharp PDF.
- Create folders and sub folders.
- Share PDF/JPEG files.
- Print and fax the scanned doc directly from the app.
- Upload doc’s to the cloud like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Scan or create QR Code/Bar-code.
Genius Scan is one of the most popular among document scanner apps. It supports document scanning, conversion, and sharing. It also boasts features to improve scanning things like school notes, whiteboards that could be useful when digitised. Developers have a separate app for faxing if you need to do that.The Genius Scan scanner includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing for your ease.
- Saving valuable time
- Automatic, real-time, document detection and perspective correction
- Magic mode to snap the photos
- Batch mode to scan several pages at a stretch
- Enhance the scans with colour or b/w post-processing and edit your documents after scanning
- Stay organized with Exporting ,sharing, Tag facility as JPEG / PDF Format.
5.TurboScan PDF Scanner
TurboScan is a soft-sell option for document scanner apps. It has most of the basic features. It also has multi-page support if you need that. The free version limits you to a three page multi-page scan. Anyhow, the paid version removes all restrictions.
• Automatic edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scanned files
• Ultra-fast processing speed (under 3 seconds per page)
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to device
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing through Cloud Print or other print apps
Office Lens is a document scanner app developed by Microsoft. It promotes it is equally good for school and business use. You can save your scanned files to Microsoft OneNote for later.
It was named one of the “Best Apps of 2015” in the U.S. and Puerto Rico by Google Play!
- Easy to convert Images to PDF, Word & PowerPoint Files
- Saving to OneNote,OneDrive, Local Device
- Good Ui design & Easy to use
- Trims, Enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards & documents readable.
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
Office Lens allows you to scan and share classroom handouts and notes for later.
Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to refer later, even when you’re offline.
Keep class notes and your own research organised.
Suggested Article Best Mirroring Apps.
More Relevant Searches for This Article are
- best document scanner
- image scanner
- photo scanner
- best camscanner alternatives
- text from images android apps
- best camscanner similar app