Nowadays the most important thing is that the transferring contacts from one Android device to another device, Yah! its simple thing with Gmail Sync but without Gmail Sync.? Don’t worry once again I’m here with a new content that shows how you can send contacts from Android and accesses it on other device contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts From Android To Another Without Gmail Sync
hi friends, Recently I bought a new Android Smartphone so I was tried to transfer all my contacts to my new android device.
So commonly I have used the same method that is trying to use my Google account to sync the contacts on my new device but due to some reason with my Gmail account, I failed to transfer and have struggled.
Finally, I got one simple method that helps you to send contacts from one device to another device. This method provides backup all your contacts and then you can directly save that file on your external storage so you can save the time also.
Steps to Transfer Contacts From Android To Another Device:
Step 1[Transfer Android Contacts]:
You must start with the download and install one App that is MCBackup – My Contacts Backup that will help you to transfer the contacts from one device to another device
Step 2[Transfer Android Contacts]:
Once you have completed the downloading process then install the app and use the backup option to start the backup button and you can find the App will start back up of all your contacts one by one and once it is done you will have backup contact file in your file manager.
Step 3[Transfer Android Contacts]:
By saving that file you can directly transfer that file to other device using Bluetooth etc.
Step 4[Transfer Android Contacts]:
In the other device you can simply browse the file and by clicking on it you can watch the process of all your contacts restored.
Step 5[Transfer Android Contacts]:
Even this App allows you to schedule the process/things so that the backup of your contacts should take place time to time.
MCBackup – My Contacts Backup Key Features:
- Offline Backup. No need to sync with any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
- Your address book is secure and safe. We don’t access or store your contacts.
- Easy restore. No need for any app to restore the backup file.
- Easily transfer contacts between Android or iPhone devices using just email client.
- Set REMINDER to backup regularly.
- Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard).
Interesting Android Stuff for You :
- Best Android Launchers with No ADDS
- 42 Android Applications in One APP
- Best Photo Editors Android Apps
- Make Money Online with Money Making Apps
- Learn Online professional Online Courses Free
This Android Contact Export Technic Applies for
- Export Android contacts to another mobile
- save contacts from android and export to ios
- transfer contacts from android to ios
- best android contact backup application
- simple way to transfer android contacts to different mobile
Any Edits / Errors are Modified, Comment Below & Share Your Knowledge..!