Oppo F9 Pro is the most recent and prestigious smartphone release in F series.
F9 Pro smartphone has been launched in India on August 21st, 2018 by Charles Wong, President of Oppo India with a slogan “5 Minute Charge 2 Hour Talktime”.
Oppo F9 Pro Highlights
F9 Pro comes with a Waterdrop 6.3-inch(19.5: 9) touchscreen display and 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels of resolution. Hence this phone can be handy with good resolution with 90.8% Screen Ratio.
This handset is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core processor and has RAM of 6GB. This phone comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB.
Oppo F9 Pro available in 2 RAM Versions.
- Oppo F9 Pro 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM price in India is 19990/-
- Oppo F9 Pro 6GB RAM + 64Gb ROM price in India is 23990/-
Except for the RAM, all features are same in both the versions.
Oppo F9 Pro available in 3 three different gradient colors Sunrise RED, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple.
Oppo F9 pro mobiles come with the latest VOOC Flash charge Technology – “5 Minute Charge 2 Hour Talktime”.
TALIA in F9 Pro (Like Google Assistant)
For the first time, OPPO is introducing Talia.
Talia can be termed as a personal assistant for the keyboard during your conversations.
It’ll provide you with suggestions based on the context – Know more about Talia.
Coming to cameras, OPPO series has never disappointed us.
F9 Pro Camera & Battery Highlights
OPPO F9 Pro comes with a dual rear camera which is first for F series. 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) primary camera on the rear with advanced bokeh effect(background blur) and a 25-megapixel front for stunning selfies with advanced 2.1 AI Beautification technology.
Portrait photography with awesome filters
- Tone Light
- Rim Light
- Natural Light
- Bi-Color Light
- Film Light
and included 16 AI Scene recognition elements like Grass, Indoor, Sky, Food, Snow, Sunset, Night, Light, Dog, Cat, Portrait, Baby, Firework, Beach, Scenery & text with AR Stickers.
Oppo F9 Pro comes with ColorOS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1 and also comes with Google Lens( Google’s latest Image Recognition Technology announced in google io 2018) integrated.
Oppo F9 Pro Battery Highlights
OPPO F9 Pro introduced the new flash charge technology which boasts to give 2 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charge.
The new OPPO F9 Pro is powered by a 3500mAh battery. It charges fast and lasts longer.
Currently, VOOC technology worldwide users are 90,000,000
Compared with conventional high current protection, VOOC uses 5 levels of protection layering from the adapter to the port and interior of the phone.
VOOC has replaced the voltage reducing circuit with an MCU, effectively preventing your mobile phone from overheating while charging.
It’s dimensions are 156.70 x 74.00 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs about 169.00 grams.
The Oppo F9 Pro smartphone supports dual SIM (Both GSM). It accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
It includes Connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G.
It supports Band 40 which is used by some LTE networks in India.
Other sensors in the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor and more.
Oppo f9 pro available in the markets from the first week of September 2018.
also available in all oppo stores, e-commerce giants like Amazon, Paytm Mall, Flipkart, and also in retail stores like Sangeetha, Tata Croma, Reliance digitals, lot, bigC, vijay sales, celekt, happi and more…
Oppo F9 Pro In Short from Official Site
- Supports 16 scenes and objects: Sunset, Grass, Indoor, Food, Sky, Snow, Night, Dog, Portrait, Baby, Firework, Beach, Scenery, Text, Cat, Stage light.
- The screen size of F9 Pro is 6.3 inches and the aspect ratio of F9 Pro is 19.5:9.
- Screen ratio of 90.8% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus the projected area of CG.
- 25MP Front Camera: The maximum output is about 24.88MP. The actual output of pixel shall be subject to the settings and shooting environment.
- OPPO F9 Pro adopts a 16MP+2MP dual rear camera.
- F9 Pro utilizes a typical battery value of 3500mAh with 6GB RAM.
- Normal charging solution would be applied to ensure the safety under certain extreme circumstances.
- 5 minutes of charging supports 2 hours of talk time: Test environment: temperature of 20°C – 30°C, relative humidity 45% – 75%, pressure of 86 – 106 kPa.
Oppo F9 Pro Launch Highlights
OPPO F9 Pro full Specifications
|OPPO F9 PRO||Specifications||Specification Values|
|GENERAL||Release date||August 2018
|Dimensions (mm)||156.70 x 74.00 x 7.90
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3500
|Colours||Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
|DISPLAY||Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Processor make||MediaTek Helio P60
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|CAMERA||Rear camera||16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
|Front camera||25-megapixel (f/2.0)
|SOFTWARE||Operating system||Android Oreo
|Skin||Color OS 5.2
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20
|SIMS||Number of SIMs||2|
|SIM Type ( 1 & 2 )||Nano-SIM
|GSM/CDMA ( 1 & 2 )||GSM|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||YES|
|Ambient light sensor||YES|
Suggested Reading[Android Stuff]:
- 40 Apps In One APP[Android Tools]
- Do Smart Things On Android Smartphone
- Free Android Launchers
- Make Money Online [Android Apps]
- Best Chrome Extensions for Windows OS
- How to do Data Recovery for any storage devices
Any Edits / Errors are Modified, Comment Below & Share Your Knowledge..!