These days, everyone looking for magic in their life with an Android Smartphones, But they have used so many devices, that doesn’t see to be the limits to the trend.
7 Brilliant things you can do with your Android Smartphone – Best Android Apps
When we accidentally leave home we may face so many problems with loved one located in the home due to alone feeling, To avoid such problem, we discussed 7 brilliant Android Smartphone features will make you more happy by keeping much secure.
Today every Smartphone coming out with not only inbuilt impressive and powerful features they also flexible and reliable for installing so many apps which are important in daily life.
Even your Android Smartphone can do more than you think of its inbuilt sensor features like ambient, proximity and infrared and more. So these 7 tips will help you to overcome everyday problems and makes your life much easier. Through these, you can be controlled your Android phone even without touching and not using any other controlling devices.
It’s Available for you right here and right now..!
Let us have a look at top 7 best things your Android phone can do
#1. Measure a Distance [SizeUp] – Best Android Apps
You never know when you meet to measure something and it is quite necessary for the center or you want to measure an object to decorate the house or for any event, but it seems like an impossible task because of its size. But now it’s not a problem anymore you just download the app called SizeUp which will provide anything you need measure quickly and easily, Available from Google PlayStore and Apps Store for Mac OS devices. And this App will help you in any challenge.
• You can measure any object in metric unites centimeters or inches.
• Its supports to collect and store measurements for future reference.
• You can share measurements with anyone through social media.
• It gives the High level of accuracy and you can convert measurements too
#2 Remote Controller Testing – Best Android Apps
You no needed to rush the supermarket, these App will help you to check whether your Remote battery is working or not without a requirement of the specialist. You just download the App from PayStore and insert the remote in the Camera app, take the remote and keep at the front of the camera then press any button, If you see red or pink blink from the remote it means the infrared signal is working properly.
- You can test if remote is working or not anywhere without being a Remote Repair Specialist.
- You can test remote controller batteries are Charged.
- Test any type of remote like TV, LCD, LED, Air Conditioner, Music System, DVD or any other Remote Controller.
#3 Control Your Phone Without Touching [WaveControl] – Best Android Apps
You can control music and video play and calls with waves of your hand over your Android Smartphone without touching App called Wave Control, You can completely control music with the screen off too.
- You no needed to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs while driving, cooking, cleaning, eating or working out by
- You can Control your music with your hands covered in dough
One wave across – Next Song
Two waves across – Previous Song
Three times – Enable/Disable the controls
#4 Drive Safely [Navier HUD 3] – Best Android Apps
Nowadays people spending a lot of time in the real world by driving, that cause the major problem. Suppose if your driving in the night and you want to keep your eyes constantly on the road you just download the App called Navier HUD 3
- It projects navigational instructions on the windshield essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
- It provides simple instructions and signals (Turn-by-turn speech commands are supported)
- lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass.
- You can transfer information via the OBD2 dongle on your cars.
#5 Send text from your PC [Mightytext] – Best Android Apps
Yes, If Suppose you want to get in touch with your friends or family while your Android Smartphone battery is about to die, The App called Mightytext will help you to stay connect continuously with your loved one by transferring Phone to PC, means your PC will manage everything you made with your Smartphone once you download and install. The Mightytext App will save your time and increases productivity.
- Schedule SMS Schedule Texts to send out in advance.
- The PC will store your images and more.
- You can Send text messages directly from Gmail or Facebook on your computer
- You can Block Numbers, SMS Backup & Restore
- It provides Text Message Templates
#6 Make better decision [Decision Crafting] – Best Android Apps
We face a lot of problems to decide between a number of things and felt overhead with keeping track of them up to avoid such problem the Decision Crafting app is one, that makes it easy to get the information and shows you the best choice instantly. It allows you to create or remove options.
- It provides convenient comparison of options.
- It Export of Evaluation as Picture, CSV or HTML.
- It has Backup and Restores Feature.
#7 Keep yourself Safe [Bsafe] – Best Android Apps
The safety is more important when you feel alone or going out alone. With bSafe App, you automatically send information about who you are, where you are and what’s happening by video and audio. And it alerts to the guardians mobile. Whatever the data is stored thus recoverable even if your phone is damaged.
Screenshots of Best Android Apps
Any Edits / Errors are Modified, Comment Below & Share Your Knowledge..!