Mi Band simply a fitness monitoring digital wearable gadget, some of them call it as Fitness Band or Fitness Tracker or Activity Tracker, basically it comes with a wireless (Bluetooth / Wifi) technology.
Xiaomi on Friday launched the Mi Band HRX Edition and partnered with HRX by Hrithik Roshan to offer this new fitness band.
Mi Band HRX Edition comes with a Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Technology & 23 Day Battery Life with OLED Technology and IP67 Technology (Water Resistant, Dust Resistant and Splash Resistant)
IP67 – Ingress Protection Rating / International Protection Rating
IP6x is given by International Electrotechnical Commission(iec.ch)
Highlights Mi Band HRX Edition
- 23-Day Battery Life
- Improved tracking algorithm
- HRX edition uses an OLED display(organic light-emitting diode )
- IP67 Splash resistant(durable and resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust, and more.)
- Improved Pedometer algorithm in Mi Band – HRX edition
- Unlocks your smartphone instantly
- Call & Notification alerts
- Available on Sep 18 on mi.com & MI Offline Stores
- Available only in Black Colour
- Compatible with both Android & iOS Devices
- It will also be available on eCommerce giants like Amazon, Flipkart, Mynthra.
Mi Band & Mi Band 2 Older Version
The previous successful models , Mi Band 2 is rated to offer 20 days of battery life, and is priced at Rs. 1,999 & Mi Band Rated to offer 30 days of battery life , and is priced at Rs. 999. Mi Band Earlier version available with Beautiful three Colours.
Compared to previous models cost, the cost is too good with updated technology but heart rate monitor is not available in Mi HRX Edition & Mi Band.
Also Check Out Nokia 2 Android Smartphone .